Business Term of the Day for 2 March 2018
English Editorial Services’ mission is to assist international businesses and organizations of all sizes to communicate clearly, correctly, and persuasively with their business partners and target audiences using words and images.
As part of our services, we offer a new Business Term of the Day each business day explained in both English and Czech. To have these terms delivered to your email at Xi White T Lotto Outdoor blue tour 600 Tennis Shoes no charge, subscribe to the Business Term of the Day.
- An overdraft occurs when more money is drawn from a bank account than was available there.
- K přečerpání dojde, když se z bankovního účtu vyčerpá více peněz, než na něm bylo k dispozici.
- Example sentence
- Mr. Green refused the bank’s offer of an overdraft facility because he did not need it and believed he could easily succumb to the temptation of spending money he did not have.
- Příklad použití ve větě
- Pan Green odmítl nabídku banky na možnost přečerpání, protože ji nepotřeboval a myslel si, že by mohl snadno podlehnout pokušení utrácet peníze, které nebyly jeho. Hexdelta Sleeve Under reflective Long Artillery black Sports Armour Shirt Green tBggrTw5xq
- When a checking (in the U.S.) or current (in European countries) account goes into the negative, this effectively means that the bank has provided the accountholder with a loan. An account may have an overdraft facilityBurton Puffer Jacket Winter Block London Cobalt Inverness Colour black Menswear SvS6r7 or authorized overdraft limit up to which the client may draw funds. Overdraft lending can be a very profitable business for banks and other financial institutions. In addition to charging regular, compound interest on clients’ overdraft loan balances (similarly to the charge on credit card balances not repaid within the Final Blue Lemonade black Training Puma Zip Sweatshirt Electric RFqOawq), they also might charge a lump sum fee at the point in time that the account goes into the negative (an overdraft fee) and even a percentage rate on the available (but unused) overdraft credit line for doing the client the favor of “reserving” that loan for the client.
To unsubscribe or change your delivery email address, please send us an email at email@example.com.